9.11.2007

"It'll all end in tears..."

I had an epiphany today.
I have 4 months left to read approximately 20 books. :P


Small assignments... hit 30 first. Then 35. That's how it's done; a bit at a time.

Anyway.

Wuthering Heights was a glad I read it/most likely never will again sort of book. Just... weird. (Okay, maybe I will read it again, and enjoy it more, but not for a while.)

Now on to The Princess Bride. I was literally thinking that I should buy it soon, when I was going through things and discovered I did indeed have a copy. Sweet! It's fun... every bit as fun as the movie. And thank God for William Goldman's "good parts" version... 56 pages of people packing and unpacking is just a little bit overkill, I'd say. The little asides from Goldman make me glad I'm not reading the original. :)

No comments: