2.13.2007

Of Tesseracts and Dragons...

A Wrinkle in Time = done. Very quickly. I love that book. Would like to post deeper thoughts and a review, but not tonight...

Next up: To Own a Dragon by Donald Miller. I know, I know... I couldn't be farther from the intended audience. It's aimed at men who grew up without fathers... I am a girl blessed with a wonderful dad. But... I loved Blue Like Jazz and wanted to read some of his others, and this one was sitting around at the office. Plus, I was off to help my mom babysit last night, and realized I didn't have a book with me. :)

Which brings me to another good thing about working at a radio station... people are always sending us promo copies of books, so we've worked up quite the library. The majority of it is stuff I wouldn't read, but that's okay... there are a few I plan to hunt down and take home this year.

So far, it doesn't disappoint... I think he could write about a wad of gum and dirt stuck to his shoe and still make it beautiful and interesting...

(Still don't feel like reading Eldest. :))

No comments: