3.20.2007

No, comic books don't count.

I was asked today how far I was in the 50 books goal. "Oh, I think around 12 or so. :D"

After deciding that, no, I'm not going to count graphic novels (sorry sis...), and updating the list accordingly, I am actually arouuuunnnnnd....

10.

With 4 in progress. One an ongoing Bible study, one I keep getting bored with, and two I just started.

Lack of focus maybe?

So, I apologize. I did not deliberately lie about where I was. My list really did say 12 at one point today, but I am fickle with my definition of "book."

And, apparently, a lazy reader these days.

But hey! I did start Saint Augustine's Handbook on Faith, Hope, and Love, and it's good good stuff so far. And at just under a hundred pages, it should be a quick read. :)

As for my missing Crowder/Cobble/Spurgeon books... e-mailed the store and they're on backorder. Okay. Feeling better now.

No comments: