1.14.2007

Cheating?

Today I started absently reading one of my sister's graphic novels. After putting it down, I wondered out loud if I can count manga in my reading challenge.

She said, and I quote: "Sure! It's an art form too!"

So I am. Because it's my challenge and I can do what I want. :)


Third completed/Fourth on the list we have Peach Fuzz Vol. 2 by Lindsay Cibos and Jared Hodges. It's so stinkin' adorable, and made that much better because the artists are from Altamonte Springs and were Grand Prize winners in the Rising Stars of Manga contest.

That said... graphic novels/manga officially count toward the 50 book total now. Because I said so.

But monthly comics and cereal boxes... no. I figure 50+ pages is a decent criteria for a book to qualify in the challenge. :)

No comments: